Monday, March 5, 2012

Where Is Ayla Reynolds

I got a request for another reading for Ayla Reynolds. I did one in December of last year. I was sincerely hoping that Ayla would be found by now. After considering the best line of question for the Tarot, I decided to simply ask where Ayla could be found.

This reading begins with the Queen of Wands crossed by the Emperor. I am very inclined to interpret this as being involvement of Ayla's father, (Emperor) and an adult female that is not her mother. Situationally, the background is the Devil, which means bondage and inability to work with a situation. This is what life had become for Ayla, even as a toddler. Also, I think violence has played a role, but I have thought that every since I did the first reading. The next card describing what has passed is the Knight of Wands, which I think is an event, here, rather than a person. I think this card is telling us that Ayla is "gone", as knights often represent coming and going, and the suit of wands is associated with fire, so fire may have played a role in covering the tracks of whoever made Ayla disappear. The two of wands comes up in the place of things that may happen. This is a card of plans and partners, and here, it tells of accomplices.......so at least two people know where Ayla is; one male and one female. Next, comes the nine of swords. This card signifies worry and sleepless nights.

At the bottom of the staff, we have the Star, reversed. Lack of inspiration....lack of honesty. This is followed by the nine of cups, turning up in the place of environment. Ayla's hiding place was hastily chosen, water, single family dwellings, and the number nine play a role or are landmarks, somehow.  The Queen of Swords is another player here, she would seek to control the information and communication. As she comes up reversed, she does not have Ayla's best interest at heart. The reading concludes with the two of pentacles, reversed. This tells me that the Queen of Swords will not have her way, and eventaully, communication and information about Ayla's whereabouts will come to light.

We have three players, here; one male and two female.

20 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the new reading for Ayla ! I have read it a few times. I am wondering if the male in the start of the reading is the "StepDad" ! As I read on, the bondage stands out as prison ! I read violence, Fire, Arsonist, 9 yrs in prison ! You've peaked my curisoty concerning, the water, single dwelling,and 9 as a landmark. It is good to know that communication and information will come to light. One male and two females/which side of the family ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be the dad's side of the family. The nine of cups is where I got "9" from, and it is a card of home and home environment, which, ironically, came up in the place of home enviroment! From this, I assume that Ayla is either hidden in the home of one of the defacto "suspects", or in or near the home of someone very familiar to them. In the first reading I did, the Knight of Swords came up, and that is often a violent card, depicting an angry male. The Devil, which came up in this reading, is not a gentle card, either. Fire is part of it's symbolism, and fire is also part of the symbolism of the suit of wands, and the Knight of Wands appeared in this reading, along with the three of wands, telling me of accomplices. I really think fire may have been used to destroy evidence relating to Ayla. The suit of cups relates to water, back to the nine of cups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The water part is very surreal to me, considering the newest news of police believing that items discovered in the Kennebec River could be linked to Ayla...And im not sure at all but doesn't the river have like "mile markers"? or something like that which could include the number 9?

      Delete
    2. I don't know if the Kennebec River has mile markers or not; this is where my knowledge Maine is a bit limited. While it would surprise me if Ayla was found in the river, it would not suprise me if her carseat had been found in the river.

      Delete
    3. I think she is throwing fire because she is an Aries (fire) in water..

      Delete
    4. I think she is throwing fire because she is an Aries (fire) in water..

      Delete
    5. Julie Henry said it would not surprise her if Aylas car seat was found in the kennebec river,don't understand this because her car seat was in his truck when his truck was searched for evidence.

      Delete
    6. Really? That's interesting. Are you absolutely sure that there is only one car seat? Many parents own more than one, you know. How do you know the car seat was in the truck?

      Delete
  3. Another reason I should have emphasized about the signifigance of "nine" is that the nine of swords came up as something that WILL happen. This card's surface meaning has more to do with worry, upset, and negative reactions to stress more than it has to do with anything else, but it's value is nine, and another nine came up in the place of "environment". This could possibly be a reach, but I think it deserves some thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I run the justiceforayla blog here on blog spot and received a report from a psychic who claims he thinks Ayla's body was burned in a fire pit at a local hangout. This place is near homes and water and a hospital. Even though it is secluded it is also very local. People don't usually go there until the spring/summer months and they may have wanted Ayla found then after decomposing and hopefully loss of evidence tying them to the crime. I believe they ultimately want her found to collect the life insurance

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cadaver dog should be able to hone in on the scent. At this point, I think they can all forget about the life insurance. I certainly would not do business with an insurance company that paid off on a claim for Ayla, after everything that has been reported about her paternal family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I wondered if you would be up for another reading for Ayla, one month later? I also contribute to the Justice For Ayla blog that was referenced above by the Blog owner, and since her Birthday just passed, I guess I'm interested if anything has changed in the overall tones of those assumed to be involved with her disappearance. The blogging community in recent weeks have taken everything to the next level: Some on the positive, some continuing on the negative, and it makes me hopeful that it may make whoever is to 'blame' here nervous. Thanks for your attention!
    - jmh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok; I will take another look at her case soon. I think whoever is to blame is very nervous. I keep hoping that these cases will be solved before I get a chance to do second or third updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I hope the same, and look forward to your next update on Ayla's case.

      Delete
  8. I too am very Interested in you doing another reading for ayla
    This one I just read was amazing, and I think that you are very gifted
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do one soon. I really think the Dipietros have friends somewhere close to them who have volunteered their property to hide evidence, and that is will be difficult for law enforcement to get a warrent to search. I hope I am wrong about that. I think that the next reading I do for Ayla will focus on the perpetrator(s), and what he/she/they are planning to do after they feel the heat is off.

      Delete
  9. Juli, did you ever get that chance to do another reading on Ayla?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See the most recent reading, http://solarspectrumtarot.blogspot.com/2013/09/how-can-ayla-raynolds-case-be-solved.html

      Delete
    2. Do you have any updates on Ayla ? She was now declared legally dead by a judge sonhee mom can bring about a
      Civil suit against the dad.... now what? Will they ever find her remains ?

      Delete
    3. I am not sure I can add too much to what I have already read. I think that another search warrant and an arrest is going to have to precede Ayla being found, and I think the best clues to solving her case are right inside the house.

      Delete

Ask the questions and never overlook the truth.