Friday, June 10, 2011

Timothy Pitzen

I did a Celtic Cross reading for Timothy Pitzen, asking the question, "Where is Timothy Pitzen?". Here is what I got in answer: The Lovers, reversed, crossed by the seven of cups. This tells me that the mother not only was unstable, but had very likely recently had some romantic hopes dashed. The seven of cups tells me that while the relationship was real enough, her expectations were not. The groundwork for this question was the six of pentacles reversed, and this also speaks to the situation of the mother. She was simply not willing to do her share of the work involved in partnership and family. Sad. As something that recently happened, I have the ace of pentacles reversed, (two reversed pentacles explaining why this happened) and it tells of a material opportunity lost in the mother's life, only this time, it affected the boy. Crowning the situation, I have the queen of wands reversed, and I honestly believe that more more of this is investigated, we will find that the mother was jealous for some reason. The card telling me the immediate reason for her actions is the five of swords, indicating a power struggle and revenge.

For the first card on the staff, we have the World, reversed, indicating that wherever he is, he is worried that he will not be found. The number of this card is 21; I sincerely hope that this does not mean that he will be 21 when found! The next card, home environment, is the nine of cups, which is a good card to have in that position. It means that his surroundings are warm and happy with all that he needs materially. This is followed by the nine of wands, reversed, in the place of Timothy's hopes, and I really think that he is impatient to go back to his home, and familiar surroundings. All of this is controlled by the knight of wands, which tells me that a male between the ages of 22 and 40 is involved, and also that Timothy may be on the move. There is nothing to indicate that he is deceased, although the World reversed does worry me. Please keep Timothy in your prayers.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Juli, could you please read again and do an update on Timothy? Thank you sincerely

    ReplyDelete
  2. so he possibly has been found. I think you were spot on in this reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So he may have just been found, i th ink your reading was spot on. he would be 14 this year though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish that the person claiming to be Timmothy had been telling the truth. At least no one will forget to continue sharing his picture because of all this.

      Delete

Ask the questions and never overlook the truth.