Thursday, October 18, 2012

More Questions About Skylar Neese

There have been more questions about Skylar Neese, and I have intended for quite a while to come back to her case if she was not found by now. Skylar was reported missing in early July of this year, and has not been seen since. I will try to focus on what has transpired with Skylar, personally, since July 7, and try to hone in on possible whereabouts. Keep in mind that I cannot get a name or an address from the Tarot, just descriptions.

Focusing on the past for just a moment, I asked about what Skylar did that helped to create the situation in the first place. The three cards I drew are the eight of cups, reversed, the Devil, reversed, and the seven of swords. Reversed, the eight of cups tells of celebrations and parties, but with an element of the spiritual abandoned in favor of physical pleasure. Brought down to earth, I would say this card is telling us that Skylar met someone who wanted to take advantage of her in some way, but did not actually care about her. The Devil reversed is telling us that Skylar was too slow to make an important decision. This is followed by the seven of swords, which speaks of someone attempting to take something that does not belong to him. An unjust advantage was taken of Skylar.

The seven of wands is our first card describing the present. Once again, this card is a caution against indecision. There are also elements of anxiety and embarrassment connected to this card. The Hermit, reversed, appears next. Reversed, he represents immaturity and foolishness. As a person, he would be an older but immature man, probably old enough to be Skylars father, but the proverbial "perpetual peter pan". Our next card is the two of swords, reversed. This is the release of formerly stalemated energies, but not always in the proper direction. I believe something happened to Skylar that involved an immature older man.

The future gave us the two of cups, the Star, reversed, and Justice. The two of cups is a good card to describe a partnership. I sincerely hope that is what it means here. I will have to say, though; that I do not like the Star coming up reversed, as it augers disappointment. For a location, the two of cups would point west. The reversed Star would warn that Skylar "cannot see the stars" from where she is. The Hermit is a north-pointing card, but he is reversed. I still think Skylar is somewhere within an eight to twelve mile radius of where she was last seen. The last card is Justice, and while Justice is a good thing, I am still praying that we find Skylar alive before we get Justice for her.

24 comments:

  1. WOW... totally opposite from your first reading. Now it sounds like you think she may be alive. Here are a few comments from your last reading "I sadly do not think she is still alive. It really looks to me as if she trusted the wrong person and has paid dearly for it. My sense of things is that she will be located in the spring of next year. I hope she is found sooner." AND another comment, "I think it was planned, and I think it is very possible that her family knows the person. She's not in her hometown, but somewhere close. Sadly, I do not see her coming back and resuming her life, which is what I look for in a reading for a living person. I really hope I am wrong"... It sounds like you maybe leaning to her father, compared to the last reading. This reading really makes no sense. I feel that the first reading had a little more depth. I feel like you may have been fed some information by someone about this case. I pray she is safe, but after almost 4 months I'm losing faith. And I was hoping a little more information would be provided. I don't see where the last few questions from the last reading was actually answered. Praying for The Neese family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No; it isn't totally different at all. I still really think she will not be found alive. A lot of people have told me they HOPE I am wrong. I hope so, too. Geesh! And I am not leaning toward her father; I never was. My location has not changed, either. Names and addresses are things the Tarot cannot provide!

      Also, no one has fed me any information about this case.

      Delete
    2. I dont no if you can get this information but can you see how she would have met this person?And do you think her friends could have been involved? can you tell has this person already been checked out?And do you think that anyone else is in harms way?

      Delete
    3. From the first reading, it looked to me as if she met this person through family members. I don't think any of her agemates were involved. Yes, this person is rather dangerous; not in the same way serial killer is, but simply by being dysfunctional and unpredictable.

      Delete
    4. Really? I simply lay out the cards and call it as I see it. I'm truly sorry you feel that way. But here's something I know: the only way you would have enough actual information to correct anyone on a theory or a opinion....or a Tarot reading; is.....drum roll.......actual memory of the event! Here's what I know about YOU so far:

      Host Name:
      184-15-1-39.dr01.chtn.wv.frontiernet.net
      IP Address:184.15.1.39 — [Label IP Address]
      Location:Charleston, West Virginia, United States

      You are NOT anonymous when you get on the internet and call people names. Just sayin'.

      Delete
    5. this child is so smart A 4.0 average that gives her an advantage...I pray that she is alive..But she will never resume her life because she will be different..And I learned that you can never call this person a fake for I seen another prediction for came true.

      Delete
  2. Going to try this one last time, because 8-12 miles North/west is a pretty broad area in West Virginia, so if you can see the mileage and other information why cant we get a card/vision on Blacksville or Pentress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Tarot cannot give me an address. Even if I gave you an exact latitude and longtitude, I think you will either need testimony or blind stupid luck to locate her. I do understand what you are saying about West Virginia. You have a male involved who has already found a rather direct way to mislead authorities and somehow slow the search down.....the reversed Hermit.

      Delete
  3. Hi Juli,
    Thanks for all your wonderful readings. I know there are so many to read for, but if you have time could you please read for little Ben Needham. Do you think he is still alive? Do you feel he will ever be found?
    Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please do another update as soon as possible. This has been going on too long.Family is fighting famly. Trust and bonds have been broken all because none knows the truth. Are the police any closer what can we do to help find her? Posters have been put everywhere. It just seems like her case is being swept under the rug because they immediately consisered her a runaway. PLEASE help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will you please please please do another ready for this precious girl. Her family needs closure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks like Whitney from 16 and pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good afternoon. If there's any way you can take another look... see if there's anything new... it's been almost 5 months since Skylar ran away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. IN A DAY IT WILL BE 5 MONTHS SINCE MISS SKYLAR WENT MISSING, COULD YOU PLEASE DO ANOTHER READING TO HELP THIS FAMILY FIND THEIR BABY, IT SEEMS THE INVESTIGATION ON HER WHEREABOUTS HAVE CAME TO A STAND STILL, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE ALREADY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will. I am curious about what Anonymous on Dec. 3 said, though; stating that Skylar ran away. Is there a link telling us that authorities are sure of this?

      Delete
  9. I just saw a news report on the web that had her father say that she had crawled out her bedroom window. They saw it on the security cam. ??? I pray that she is found safe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a little physic too, and I feel that she is passed on, however, I feel that she will be found in a year up to three years. I feel that this person is very very scared that they will find out that it is him. Maybe her father knows him, he plays ball with him, or they met at a park, or work function. I feel that she is at peace now though, and with God. However, she worries that she will never be found. I feel that her clothing is still on hear and maybe was hit in the head with something hard. I feel that this person is going to be put to justice in his lifetime. He is facing lots of guilt, and may confess to his mother or maybe the public. Justice will be served.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Skylar, has been missing for over 5 months now, the 2 people who was last with her and call her their bff has been lying since day one, one of the bff did not pass her lie detector test, the other just didnt show up for hers....there is foul play involved with the suspicion of murder for this young beautiful girl, these are people she called her friends and trusted them. Justice will be served very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wondering why my post didnt get posted on here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello.
    There were remains found outside of Morgantown in PA last week.
    Waiting for details and hopeing it's not her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love you Skylar and I just think you are alive..I cant ever think you are deceased..It is that smile and innocence...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can u do another updated reading with the new info tht has come to light? One friend has confessed while the other friend is facing more charges will probably go to trial soon. Please do another update...there are still some questions about others helping move her body and help cover it up with the 2 friends tht killed her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do one soon. I still cannot imagine what could possibly have been important enough to commit murder over.

      Delete

Ask the questions and never overlook the truth.